Thursday 2 June 2011

London calling

Oh. My. God.
There is SOOOO many people in London.
This city is amazing, huge, beautiful, old, dirty, narrow, crammed, cultural...its just incredible actually being here.

The flight in was pretty uneventful, just incredibly long, with a screaming baby the whole way from Singapore to London. Got into London and Qantas had managed to mishandle my bags. Richards got in but mine had gone to Hong Kong instead of Singapore. Thankfully some foresight meant that I had put in a change of clothes into my day pack, along with anything important. They did eventually turn up last night about 11pm.

Other than that everything went really well today, the bike tour was fantastic and we got to see a lot of central London. Favourite moment of the day? I saw my first squirrel!


Anywho, here is some photos from today.
London eye from St James Park

Wellington Arch

Horse Guards

Traffic light for the horse guards, (Just for you Phil!)

Outside Buckingham Palace

Palace guard

National gallery in Trafalgar square

Westminster Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment